Tuesday, 14 December 2010

From iPods to Music Downloads



What kinds of music do you enjoy? Who are some of your favorite artists and why do you like their music? When do you usually listen to music?
 Read about this topic and pay attention to the following expressions:


  • I really enjoy listening to ......
  • It helps me relax and takes my mind away from other cares of the day.
  • Personally, I really like ........ music
  • There are several stations on the radio that play this type of music.
  • Some of the lyrics to these songs are inspirational and moving.
  • Occasionally, I listen to .....
  • I can't stand heavy metal or rap music.
  • When I'm on the road, I either tune my radio to a favorite station, or I listen to     music on my MP3 player.
  • I've downloaded hundreds of songs to my player, so it's easy to search and play my favorite music.



No comments:

Post a Comment